General Information International Admission Process
New Covenant Academy is an accredited Christian college preparatory school with a challenging academic program. Because of the nature of the program, certain students, (especially those who may have learning difficulties or may have trouble following directions) may have difficulty in meeting the Academy’s standards. Therefore, the admission process is designed to identify those students entering grades 9 through 12 who demonstrate motivation and the ability to fulfill the Academy’s academic, character, spiritual, and behavior requirements. In reviewing applications, the Admissions Team considers academic performance, standardized test results, teacher and pastor recommendations, and individual and family characteristics. NCA does not place students in host homes, however, we require our international students to live in an English speaking Christian host home. Students must have strong English speaking skills in order to be successful in our academic program.
International Admission Process and Fees
2021-2022 Tuition and Fees
Book and Educational Supply Fee-$850
International Yearly Tuition-$14,840
High School Debate-$30
High School Music Fee-$30
High School Retreat Fee-$15
High School Sports Fee-per each sport- $75
General Admission Process
Then log into your account and Create A New Student Application for your child. You will then have the flexibility to log in and out of your account and access Online Application.
1. Submit the application together with the nonrefundable $100 application fee. (Applications will not be considered without payment of the application fee). International students, please choose International as grade level.
Additionally, please submit these forms:
- International Pastor Recommendation
- International Pastor Recommendation/Host Family
- International Teacher Recommendation
- International Student Questionnaire
- I-20 Information Form
- Proof of financial ability
- Copy of student's passport
- Student's immunization record
- Copy of the student's F1 Visa when you arrive in the U.S.
- Academic transcript from your current school along with an English translation
- International students must show the necessary English skills with following test: TOEFL Junior. Total standard score must be 745 or higher. Our TOEFL Junior code number is 3561.
2. When the student file is complete with the above information, the Admissions Officer will schedule an interview with the parents/guardian, the student and the principal. This interview generally will take place using Skype. There will also be an interview with the student's host home guardians.
3. Generally, a principal will notify the parents/guardians of the school’s final decision.
4. The Enrollment Agreement Form must be completed, signed and the $800 enrollment fee paid, before the I-20 will be issued.
If you have any further questions or need help with the application process, please feel free to contact me. If you are in our area, please consider making an appointment to visit NCA. We would very much like to meet you and take you on a tour of our campus.
New Covenant Academy admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school, and does not discriminate in the administration of any of the programs of the school.