Note: International students, please choose International Admissions on the left of your screen.
New Covenant Academy is an accredited Christian school with a challenging academic program. Because of the nature of the program, certain students, (especially those who may have learning difficulties or may have trouble following directions) may have difficulty in meeting the Academy’s standards. Therefore, the admission process is designed to identify those students entering grades Junior Kindergarten (Jr. K) through 12 who demonstrate motivation and the ability to fulfill the Academy’s academic, character, spiritual, and behavior requirements. In reviewing applications, the Admissions Committee considers academic performance, standardized test results, teacher and church leader recommendations, and individual and family characteristics.
Tuition assistance is available and is offered based primarily on household income to qualifying students who have been accepted for admission. Tuition assistance may be limited to space availability for new students and is not offered in Jr. Kindergarten. The tuition assistance application link is also found at the bottom of the tuition and fees tab and must be submitted before March 1 or within 7 days of submitting your student application. You can find more details about our tuition assistance program here.
General Admission Process
To begin the Online Application process, click here to select Create an Account.
Then log into your account and Create A New Student Application for your child. You will then have the flexibility to log in and out of your account and access Online Application. Current families can log in to your parent portal and apply through the enroll/apply area.
1. Submit the application with the nonrefundable $75 application fee.
- Distribute the Church Leader Recommendation and Teacher Recommendation, or Early Childhood Teacher Recommendation (for children going into Jr. K and K)
- NOTE: for your convenience, recommendation forms can be emailed directly from your application by entering email addresses.
- Complete the Student Questionnaire for students entering grades 7-12.
- Submit copies of birth certificate and immunization records.
2. The Admission's Officer will request a copy of the student's school records from your current school.
3. An entrance screening (grades Jr. K and K) or entrance test (grades 1-12) may be scheduled.
4.The completed file will be reviewed by the admissions committee and an interview will be scheduled with the principal or Jr. K director.
5. Parents will be notified of the school’s final decision.
Students must meet the following minimum age requirements for entrance:
Junior Kindergarten: 4 years old by August 1
Kindergarten: 5 years old by August 1
If you have any further questions or need help with the application process, please feel free to contact me.
417-887-9848 ext 403
New Covenant Academy admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school, and does not discriminate in the administration of any of the programs of the school.