Welcome to New Covenant Academy and thank you for your interest in our school!
New Covenant Academy is an accredited Christian college preparatory school with a challenging academic program. Because of the nature of the program, certain students, (especially those who may have learning difficulties or may have trouble following directions) may have difficulty in meeting the Academy’s standards. Therefore, the admission process is designed to identify those students entering grades Junior Kindergarten (Jr K) through 12 who demonstrate motivation and the ability to fulfill the Academy’s academic, character, spiritual, and behavior requirements. In reviewing applications, the Admissions Team considers academic performance, standardized test results, teacher and pastor recommendations, and individual and family characteristics. Tuition assistance is offered, based on family need, to qualifying students who have been accepted for admission.
General Admission Process
1. Submit the Application for Admission
together with the nonrefundable $50 application fee. (Applications will not be considered without payment of the application fee). Online Application
is also available for your convenience. International students, please go to the International admissions section
2. The Admissions Officer will request a copy of your school records from your current school.
3. An entrance screening (grades Jr K and K) or entrance test (grades 1-12) may then be scheduled.
4. Following the screening/evaluation, the Admissions Officer will schedule an interview with the parents/guardian, the student and the principal.
5. Generally, the Admissions Officer will notify the parents/guardians of the school’s final decision.
6. The Enrollment Agreement Form must be completed, signed and registration fee paid, before a student may begin classes.
Students must normally meet the following minimum age requirements for entrance:
Junior Kindergarten: 4 years old by August 1
Kindergarten: 5 years old by August 1
Creating an Online Application
Then log into your account and Create A New Student Application for your child. You will then have the flexibility to log in and out of your account and access your open application.
Should you prefer to apply using a paper application, you may do so by printing, completing and submitting the Paper Application Form
Request More Information
Should you desire more information than is available on our website, please Request More Information
and our Admissions Office will contact you.
We Look Forward to Meeting You
If you have not already done so, please consider making an appointment to visit our school. We would very much like to meet you and take you on a tour of our school and campus.
I am here to assist you in the application process, please feel free to contact me.
New Covenant Academy does not discriminate based on age, race, gender, color or national or ethnic origin.